Gulaq is a well diversified portfolio quantitatively curated for sustainable wealth creation. This portfolio follows a directional strategy that aims to consistently outperform the benchmark equity index while maintaining high volatility. It is a quantitatively managed fund that implements a systematic rule-based trading model to remove human subjectivity.
- Directional Strategy in Indian Equities
- Systematic Rule Based Trading
- Identifying Investible businesses in S&P BSE 500
- Agnostic to Sector and Market Capitalization
- Identify stocks using a combination of technical and fundamental factors
- Optimize the portfolio for maximizing risk rated returns
- Allocate capital to equities on basis of market valuations